Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Camera, Photo and Video->Digital SLRs
Canon’s new EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch resistant coating, and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. An HDMI port allows for quick connections to high definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. The entire operation is simple and easy even if you are a beginner. You’ll have uncompromised EOS Digital performance with power and flexibility right in the palm of your hand.
- New 15.1-megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 14-bit A/D Conversion
- Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Live View Function for stills and video
- Wide range ISO setting 100-3200.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) monitor.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer for superior highlight-shadow control
- Creative Auto goes a step beyond auto allowing control